"Amateurs practice so they get it right. Professionals practice so they don't get it wrong!" ~Anonymous
We enhance that practice!
Traumatic Players is a group based in the Greater Cleveland Area, but we can service all over Ohio. Kind of a "Have moulage will travel" type of arrangement. Please don't hesitate to request a quote for our services.
- Procure predetermined number victims for drill, via emails, website etc.
- Will be main contact and liaison between said volunteers and drill coordinators.
- Will manage and guarantee requested amount of role players respond and attend as requested.
Moulage / Techs
- Moulage for up to XX victim role players matching needs for START Triage levels (i.e. black, red, yellow, green) with specific injuries, illnesses, and conditions as requested for scenario.
- Add needed number of moulage artists for size of drill.
- Placement of role players with protection of surfaces from moulage materials;
- Acting coaching for role players, specific to assigned roles;
- All necessary briefings to role players including real life emergency procedures, off-limit areas, restrictions, etc.;
- Oversight of safety, wellness, and accountability of role players;
- Assistance with set-up and restoration of facility.
Mini Mass Casualty Drill In House (Fire/Medic Training)
- All of the above services brought to your station
- Need standardization? We can do that. Run multiple mini-scenarios all at one time. Get your personel trained quickly and accurately with in your specifications.
(Hostage situations, Dealing with special needs or mentally challenged, Mini drills geared for a specific learning agenda).
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Let us know. Contact us!
Let us help you create that feeling of realism for your team.